Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Good morning, hockey fans!

Hello, hockey fans!

Welcome to my new blog "Forehand to Backhand", a blog covering all things NHL-related. My name is Connor Plutko and I am from Lake Forest, California! I am a college student at Washburn University and a declared Mass Media major with an emphasis in journalism.

You won't find another 18 year old from California who knows as much about the NHL as me and this blog will show that. I fell in love with hockey at the age of 10 and it has become a massive part of my life. From cheering on my Anaheim Ducks at the Honda Center to sitting on my couch and watching any hockey game I can possibly find, I am almost always doing something hockey related. I've even been found to be studying line combinations instead studying for my algebra tests (sorry Mom & Dad). My passion for hockey grows with every season, and I am going to put all of my effort into this blog!

Forehand to Backhand was created to give to a younger-person's point of view on various NHL topics ranging from breakdowns of the summer free-agent signings, that infamous potential idea of putting advertisements on jerseys and even my Top 10 uniforms, centers, goal horns, etc. There will be no real order to this blog! I plan on posting what comes to mind and I believe is what will keep this fun! Every new post will be a surprise topic and will always keep you guys entertained!

I am truly excited to get this blog started and for the '15-'16 NHL season to get rolling!

See you on the ice.

1 comment:

  1. C-Dog - great blog! Love the informative content. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete